Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10, 2010

On this 37th year anniversary of the day of my birth, I will be celebrating...  alone.  Well, not reeeeeally alone.  I am working, so I will be spending the day with my co-workers and the residents of 180 Montague St., and also a few of the lovely inhabitants of NYC.  My roomies may by in my future this evening as well, because it is Friday night, and this usually brings them in later.  My wake-up time is set for 1am, officially missing my Birthday, but I'd honestly rather have the sleep.  If I'm feeling adventurous, I may venture out to a bar...  probably not, though.

I don't mean to sound all depressed about this fact, however.  Kellee has planned some sort of gathering (maybe Wing Bar!!!) on Sunday.  Even if it just the two of us, I will be happy.  Celebrations are often harder on me than not celebrating at all.  Right now, however, the exhaustion from the new sleep schedule is what I am really fighting...

Ramble, ramble, ramble...

BIRTHDAY! blah.

And as my work day ends, I am feeling better.  About one-million messages came in on my phone, but I really think it is the 2 cups of coffee that I pumped into my system today.  Hopefully I can SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment