Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2, 2012

First of all, I have to express my concern about how many gay men are using Meth in this city!  Perhaps it is just because of the time I am awake, but this (combined with my Grindr use) has caused many men to ask me if I parTy.  I had to put on my profile that I do not...

I forgot why the hookup game totally sucks.  Now I remember.  Gay men are bitches.  Straight up bitches.  I wanted to tell Carlo this morning that I "didn't care for Asshole for breakfast."  Oh well.  Weeding is part of the gardening.

NYC Subway is a marvelous place.  Last night I was treated to a man ranting on the other end of the car about how it isn't "right" to be homosexual.  This rant went on and on (with much repetition) about how he only likes women, and has sired 15 kids (OH, THANK YOU!  What the world DEFINITELY needs is more trash like yourself running around.)  After listening to him for a time, I was very tempted to actually move closer and begin asking him questions.  Like, "If you are so deeply convinced that you don't want to touch dick, why must you proclaim it over and over again on the Subway?"  Most straight men just keep that fact to themselves.  Perhaps he was issuing a challenge...?  I'll leave that one to someone else, thanks.

Once in a while, the Subway car will become a performance space.  I have witnessed many young (mostly black) men showing off their B-Boy skills in the past.  I am always amazed by their ability to keep from decapitating anyone that happens to be sitting nearby.  Last night was the first time I witnessed one of the youngsters knock a cell-phone out of a rider's hands.  Surprisingly, the (I assume) lesbian woman did not get up to perform a beat-down, but did pull herself back the next time he came to swing on the pole near her.

There was a beautiful couple on the train this evening.  A sort of rare partnership that you don't see very often.  It was heart-warming.  :)

Yesterday morning on the way home, I bought a DVD for a dollar from a man who claimed to be the artist of the film.  I need to watch it.  He promised that it is a hand-drawn cartoon.  Can't wait to see what it turns out to be...

Ah, NYC.  How lovely to be back.  Never a dull moment...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to visit!! Already missin' you here in DC, but definitely excited to keep up with this new chapter in your life :-)

    ReplyDelete