Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

I forgot all about my blog!  Hi blog.

I have started using the underpass to cross the highway.  It may smell unfavorably, but at least I don't run the danger of being hit every time I cross the street.

Talking to some friends last night gave me the inspiration to move in a new direction.  I have been toying with going back to school and getting a science degree of some sort.  I now feel that I am on the threshold of finding a rewarding, interesting career path...  We shall see...

Yesterday, one of my best friends was admitted to the hospital not once but twice.  The first time was for chest pain, and the second was an allergic reaction of some sort that made his lips swell to gargantuan sizes.  After communicating with him by text message until he arrived at the ER, I was dismayed that communication with him stopped.  It is scary to not know what is happening with a friend you care deeply about.  Apparently the drug cocktail he received when he was admitted put him out for a while.  He is fine and recovering at home today, but it definitely made me think about how lucky I am to have a fantastic group of caring friends in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment